Tuesday 21 May 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness- Go and see it!



Star Trek Into Darknesss






Star Trek Into Darkness

Blimey what a great film!

Went to Staines VUE cinema on Thursday to see it! I made a head count in there of about twenty people. Not good for the cinema, but for me I had the cinema almost to myself.

I would highly recommend that you see Star Trek 2 before you see this movie as you will appreciate it a lot more.

Star Trek Into darkness is in 3D and to be honest for some reason I have a lot of trouble focusing on scenes with a lot of motion, but the 3D is amazing. This could be a sign of age.

There is a lot of clever dialogue in this film, and I have to give it to those young actors they really play the parts well. Bones played by a New Zealand guy (Karl Urban) for me steals the show. As does Spock!

But there is a new villain in town in the form of Benedict Cumberbatch, who is a very convincing baddie.

Scotty (Simon Pegg) also reprises his role and adds to the humor. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the film. The detail is the visuals are incredible.

This film is a good 8/10 for me so go and see it!

Even my girlfriend liked it!

Quote from my girlfriend “I liked it more than I like you”. And then she gave it a 3/10.

I have gone up a point from last week!

Daniel Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment