Thursday 31 October 2013

Humans! what are we doing here?



Humans! What are we really all about?

Do you ever get that feeling that for a couple of seconds you are removed from your every day life to briefly ponder………………..what the heck am I doing here. It happened to me yesterday! Literally my fear and understanding of everything vanished. My connection to my everyday pointless life was lost.

It felt great.

Are we living in the matrix? Is anything we do really worth doing? Imagine how much fun we would have if we didn’t have to worry about money! Yes I think that’s what I discovered yesterday. The controlling aspect of money! For ten hours per day I do not see my family because of money and the need to earn it. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind working I just wish that I knew what I am working towards.

Of course these questions are bigger than I will ever understand. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment