Tuesday 30 July 2013

Classy Mens Aftershave



Classy men's aftershave


Ok so what is a classy men’s aftershave/fragrance?

Over the past few months I have been testing and smelling men’s aftershave to find something a bit special. The search was hard and a little confusing. At first sniff many of the men’s aftershaves smelt the same (very lemony). Because of this I decided to find some that were off the shelf.

I have chose three to start of with. Creed Irish Tweed. A favorite of JFK. diptyque L'Ombre dans l'Eau and Tom Fords Grey Vetiver.

Here are my views on these highly recommended fragrances for men

Creed Irish Tweed: very good! Put a bit of it on the back of my hand and it didn’t bowl me over straight away, but after about an hour I had a fresh smell that I kept coming back to. I certainly have not come across anyone wearing this before


Verdict: initial thought 7/10 but after some time 8/10 and well worth a try. Manley @ classy

L'Ombre dans l'Eau: This one I waited with baited breath for. I expected a lot from this fragrance. I placed some on the back of my hand! It certainly was different. I smelt of roses! Not really my cup of tea but I can see why it is popular.



Verdict 7/10


Tom Ford Grey Vetiver: Tom Ford was a designer at Gucci and I bought this on recommendation. This one was my cup of tea. It has a similar smell to Creed Irish Tweed and I kept going back to it. Unique, crisp and classy I like this one.



Verdict 9/10

That’s all for the moment! But I do intend on making a list of classy men’s fragrances so keep popping back.
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the creed scent. Has a certain something. Not over powering at all.


    Steve
    cardinham | Killigrew
    C|K

    ReplyDelete